<body>
How unusual could it be?
Thursday, January 28, 2010

photos taken from www.google.com

What would you have done if you saw someone crazy? What would happen if he walked up to you and uttered something which you don't understand? Would you be scared? Would you shiver and walk away? That guy was seriously mentally ill...

It was like practically every morning at the bus stop on the way to school, at the same time, I would see him pacing up and down and talking to himself. Well, of course like normal people, when I first saw him, I did not really bother although I felt a little uneasy and concerned for him. However, as time passes like a streak of lightning, this incident was as though it had became a routine. A routine for me to see him pacing up and down and whispering to himself.

That was when trouble came ringing at my door. He got more serious and serious. From mutters to talks to shouts. He was muttering at first, then he was talking and the most serious was when he was shouting to the air, as if someone owed him a living or someone infuriated him. Fear engulfed in my body, my heart was palpitating with the fear of him harassing me or harming me in any way.

Then, there was this time when he walked up to me and said with his hands stretched out towards me, "Boy, could you lend uncle some money? I have no money for food."

Could you guess what was my reaction? I pushed his hand down gently and said, "Sorry uncle, I am a poor bloke too." Luckily after I said that, my bus arrived. Just in the nick of time, I thought. I had a feeling that he was going to follow me up the bus, but luckily he did not. On the contrary, he stood anchored to the ground and stared at me,without saying a single word, as the bus drove off.

For the next few days, he was missing in action. I did not see him at the bus stop at the usual time anymore. Wait. Actually, I did - only after a week or so, but not at the usual bus stop, at another one nearby. I wonder where he went that week and whether what I said to him affected him one way or another. But anyways, I now know that he has "changed targets" and I don't think I would have anymore "dealings" with him.

However, there were a few questions that kept haunting me. What actually happened during the one week? And why did he move to the other bus stop? IT'S STRANGE, RIGHT?


Bio-data!
ordinary guy


Darryl
I am living an ordinary life like any other person in this world. I am in Floorball, 2C and I'm lovin'it!


Chit-Chat!
shout like never before!

Connections!
Vroom!

Benjamin Leow. Zachary. Tinyat. Saywee Jingyi Aliff Andrew Kong Weiliang Aravinth Chun hin Brian Tan Dominique Gordon Gabriel Ali Keshvin Zhipeng Andrew Dehui Matthew Niyaz Neel Jingwei Patrick Prem Junhong Nickson Weihao Benjamin Teo Nicholas Teo Andre William Baogang


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

History!
footprints left on the floor

January 2010

Applause!
Take A Bow

Designer
Inspiration